sounds of the space age

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

going to Morocco

I'm working fucking hard to get a lot of school work done. Between work and school I haven't seen many friends this semester. It's really wearing on my chi or whatever. I don't sleep enough and I waste time because i have so little of it. Like, when I could be out doing something good I sit around because it feels so good to not be working. Many people work well this way but I am not one of them. Sometimes it gets bad.

I'm going to Morocco for thanksgiving (and my birthday for that matter). People keep telling me that they hope i don't die. I dont know why i would but people seem concerned. Maybe it's because there are guys with cobras all over. I don't know. I find that my answer to these concerns tends to be "i don't care if i do. At least then i could get a good night's sleep."

Morocco should be pretty fun i think. I imagine a lot of strange things but it was a french colony for a long time so it can't be that strange. I plan to buy a rug or two and some other shit. i imagine i'll eat a lot of tajine. I have to do some research on mosque architecture. Otherwise i just want some peace and quiet. In Marrakech.

Maybe when i come back i'll write something worth reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home